NTAC’s portfolio includes a comprehensive list of essential components for sound nonprofit services and effective philanthropy that is called upon both for Nationally and International advisement
Through workshops, dialogues, forums, and events, we are known for our learning-circle environments where participants are able to benefit from and with their peers and from expert presenters on topics meaningful for International advisement such as:
- infrastructure capacity and development
- opportunities for expansion
- program evolution and development
- fundability and strategic development
- targeted networking strategy
- marketing and communication
- community engagement and development
As a result, Dr. Durrah and the Neighborhood Technical Assistance Clinic have been called upon to advise a growing list of International foundations and initiatives.
- The Fiennes Institute of Antigua & Barbuda at the behest of Governor General Dame Louise Lake-Tack
- St. Kitts/Nevis Fire Department Youth Development Program under the Ministry of Homeland Security
- The Caines Family Foundation, the first family foundation to support the Ministry of Health in addressing diabetes.
- St. Kitts/Nevis Education and Business Development
- Negril Education Environment Trust (NEET) providing technical assistance for advancing opportunities for the young people of Negril